Judging Criteria and Panel
- Corporate Innovation and Disruption to Industry (25%)
1. How disruptive is the product or service to existing industries
2. What are the values the product or service will bring to potential corporate partners / clients
3. Opportunity for the startup to leverage corporates to grow
- Market Potential, Business Model and MVP (25%)
1. What is the market size and potential; assess competitive landscape and regulatory framework
2. How will the product or service generate revenue
3. Any minimum viable product to test product-market fit
4. How do you exploit Hong Kong for expanding the business to Asia
- Innovation and Defensibility (25%)
1. How unique and innovative is the product / service / application / adoption
2. Defensibility. How difficult is it for competitors to replicate the product or service
- Team Background and Relevant Strength (25%)
1. Team has the capabilities, expertise to execute the business plan
2. Team’s understanding of the market
3. Team’s ambition, drive, passion, vision and culture
Student startups will be selected and ranked in 4 cohorts by a panel of judges, including industry experts, investors and startup experts, who represent local and global startup communities. Based on the scorecard, we will rank Top 100 student startups.
JUMPSTART YOUR DREAM NOW!
Deadline date: 19th November, 2018
Visit https://www.jumpstarter.hk/en/student to learn more!
Find out more? Meet us on your campus! – JUMPSTARTER IdeaPOP! University Tour
If you have any questions, please contact HKFBS at email@example.com