Semi-Final Pitch Day
Pitch Day in early Jan
- Pick your language
1. Present your ideas on stage in English, Cantonese or Mandarin.
2. Present your Pitch deck in English or Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese.
- Pitch Timer
1. Our pitch timer will begin once you start your pitch on stage.
- 10 minutes of pitch time is given to each team:
1. 6 minutes for the actual pitch
2. 4 minutes for judges Q&A session
- Top 20 teams will be selected and entitled to participate in 2-week startup bootcamp before Final Pitch.
|Eligibility:||Top 40 teams|
JUMPSTART YOUR DREAM NOW!
Deadline date: 19th November, 2018
Visit https://www.jumpstarter.hk/en/student to learn more!
Find out more? Meet us on your campus! – JUMPSTARTER IdeaPOP! University Tour
If you have any questions, please contact HKFBS at email@example.com